Every maintenance and support contract with a client is different, but there are some standard steps to go through when a client signs up for a support contract.
- Agree a start date with the client (allow a few days to get it set up)
- Invoice for the first month (recurring invoice)
- Set up a Google doc with details of what is included in the contract, together with tabs for the monthly time sheet (copy format from existing support contract)
- Add all relevant sites to Pingdom for uptime monitoring
- Add all relevant sites to BlogVault
- Set reminders in RedBooth (recurring) for any standard repeating tasks